Sunday, 13 October 2013

Good Acting Skills 2

Good Acting Skills 2
Don't just act but act at the same time and know your objectives. Having doing objectives is really good because you need to know what you are doing all the time and you need to think what do I have to lose. you need to remember "grab of act" in every scene you do, grab of act is making every scene a chase scene and keeping the viewer entertained.

Make other people work harder, to make the scene a better scene, remember lines, rhyme and the action. Trust: for you to do a good performance you need to trust your self and the people you are doing a scene with. Take your time when doing your scene, be simple and don't work to hard. Good acting is having the courage to know what your doing.
Play your objective, don't just do something, have a purpose for the action you are doing.

WWW: I am really good at getting into a character however, I need to improve in knowing my objectives and having doing objectives instead of surreal objectives. EBI: A target of mine is knowing my objectives and playing do able objectives because there is a purose for the actions I am doing. This is why I think I am a M2/D2.

Emotional Centres and Status Levels

Emotional Centres


1.    A bowl of warm oil deep within the pelvis
2.    An ice cold razor on the end of your nose3.    A warm, red plate expanding from the chest4.    A small white-hot medallion in the centre of the chest5.    A frozen tear drop in the centre of the chest6.    Red hot coals in the centre of the feet7.    A pink marshmallow in place of a bottom8.    A grey misty haze in front of your head9.    A grey misty haze behind your head10.           A grey misty haze above your head



Status Levels we experimented with include:


1.    Extremely nervous, quiet and inhibited2.    Very nervous, quiet and inhibited3.    Nervous, quiet and inhibited4.    A little nervous, quiet and inhibited5.    Neither timid nor bold6.    Rather outgoing and confident7.    Bold and confident8.    Commanding and rather imposing9.    Very commanding, intimidating and bold.10.  Extremely commanding, imperious and untouchable

No comments:

Post a Comment